top of page

How to Submit a USATF Club Affiliation Transfer Request

For athletes that are already USATF members but wish to set Bounce Squad TC as their affiliated USATF club, please follow the following steps.

NOTE: Athletes under the age of 18 will have to have their parents go through this process for them.

transfer 0.jpg

Step 1:

Visit and sign in to your USATF Account.

USATF Connect Log-in screen

Step 2:

After signing in, click on the "Members" tab on the left, click on the profile you wish to request a transfer for, then click on the "Memberships" tab. Your active membership should be visible. Click on the 3 vertical dots on the end labeled "Actions"

Step 3:

After clicking on the "Actions" button, select "Transfers" from the drop-down menu. This will open the menu to initiate a transfer request.

transfer 2.jpg

Step 5:

In the "Start Transfer" menu, click on the "Select" club section. This will open a text box with a dynamic drop-down menu. This is where you will input the Bounce Squad TC membership number.

transfer 4.jpg
transfer 3.jpg

Step 4:

After opening the "Transfers" menu, click the "Start Transfer" button in the top right of the menu to initiate the process.

transfer 5.jpg

Step 6:

Type in the Bounce Squad Track Club membership number: 02-9075.

This should pull up the Bounce Squad Track Club as the only option in the drop down menu. Click on it, and then click the "Start Transfer" button on the bottom right of the menu.

Once a member of your USATF regional association approves the request, your USATF membership affiliation will be changed to Bounce Squad Track Club.

bottom of page